Why Buy the Interlevin EPI900 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Interlevin EPI900 Refrigerated Prep Counter provides outstanding refrigeration with a 300 litre gross capacity to organise, store and prepare foods in commercial kitchens.
This preparation counter consists of an upper deck that displays and shelters a gastronorm well. This well can support a maximum of 5 x 1/6 gastronorm pans (not included) for your salad dressings and related foodstuffs.
A durable granite counter provides a strong, hygienic work top on which to prepare and create your dishes.
The units lower deck features 2 doors that facilitate effortless accessibility to your inventory. A 300 litre gross capacity ensures that all your essential chilled ingredients can be kept close at hand.
The EPI900 has self-closing doors for maximum efficiency during busy service hours when frequent access is experienced. Working in unison with replaceable door gaskets, these attributes facilitate excellent insulation which in turn preserves the freshness of your merchandise within the unit’s temperature range of 2°C to 10°C. Fan-assisted cooling ensures even and consistent circulation of cold air within the unit’s interior.
Flexibility and maneuverability. The EPI900 gastronorm preparation counter can effortlessly be positioned in different areas of your business premises. This is made possible by locking castors and adjustable feet that allow easy positioning, secure situation once in place and equipment levelling if required.
Key features of the EPI900 Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish with granite worktop
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling to enhance even temperature distribution
- Digital temperature controller with display
- 1 adjustable shelf plus base per door
- 2 hinged doors
- Free standing placement
- Replaceable door gasket
- Self-closing doors
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions: 1130 x 900 x700 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 500 x 830 x 595 mm (HxWxD)
- 300 litres gross capacity with 10.59 cubic foot volume
- Off cycle defrosting
- 2℃ to 10℃ temperature range
- 310W, 2A, 13A supply required
- Power specs; 2.12kW/24hr
- Noise level 65dB
- R600a refrigerant
- Weight 92kg
- Packed weight 112kg
- 24 months’ parts only warranty