Why Buy the Blizzard BCC2PREPGRANITE Pizza Prep Counter?
If you are looking for an ecofriendly, energy saving, professional food preparation counter then the Blizzard BCC2PREPGRANITE pizza prep counter is the best option for you. Built to fit your commercial needs while still saving you money, the prep counter has a stainless steel finish that makes it easy to clean while giving a solid frame.
Blizzard has incorporated stainless steel to make an aesthetically pleasing product that helps maintain the cleanliness and freshness of your products. It also remains durable in tough commercial kitchen settings. The strong granite work top is more than capable of withstanding continuous use in high demand operations.
The pizza prep counter comes with a Dixell Blue Line digital thermostat with a range of 2°C to 8°C. This way, you can provide the best environment for a number of products. The front panel has tilted holes for better circulation while a thicker cyclopentane foaming agent and a replaceable gasket help maintain the cool air inside the counter and improve efficiency.
The counter comes with an improved shelf design and with 2 x 1/1 size gastronorm shelves. You will be able to store more while still maintain order within your prep counter. Your Blizzard pizza counter is designed to get rid of excess moisture using a condensate tray. This helps maintain the freshness of your food. A thicker cyclopentane foaming agent increases the insulation within the prep counter to ensure that the cold conditions within be maintained at all times.
The Blizzard BCC2PREPGRANITE Pizza Prep Counter comes with a 24 month manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Blizzard Pizza Prep Counter
- For commercial use
- Dixell blue Line controller
- Tilted holes in front panel
- Stainless steel exterior with granite worktop
- Stainless steel interior
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Thicker cyclopentane foaming agent
- Easily removable condenser filter and a condensate tray to get rid of excess moisture
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Internal raised door profile
- Improved shelf design
- Sliding condensing unit for easier maintenance
- Adjustable feet
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1086 x W903 x D700
- Worktop depth (in front of raised collar): 490mm
- Gross capacity 240L
- Two 1/1 size gastronorm shelves (1 for each door)
- Raised collar accepts 5 x 1/6 size GN containers of maximum depth 150mm (Not included)
- Climate class 4
- Electric 13A, 230V, 170W, UK plug
- R600a refrigerant
- Noise level dB: 42
- Weight 132kg
- 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty included