Blizzard HBC4CR Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard HBC4CR Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The HBC4CR prep counter from Blizzard delivers a versatile addition to any commercial kitchen, incorporating both a solid worktop for your food preservation and a fridge section to preserve your perishable food items at the point of preparation. This not only improves kitchen efficiency during busy services but also makes the most out of time management.
Built using reliable technology, the HBC4CR has a stainless steel construction which helps in its longevity and ease of cleaning. This way, you will not only be able to run a completely clean operation, but you will have the prep counter for longer and in perfect shape.
The counter comes with 4 glassed hinged doors with anodised aluminium frames to help in securing your products inside the fridge section. The unit uses a ducted system to provide even air distribution within the cabinet. This, in turn, helps to maintain temperatures ranging between 3°C to 8°C. Such temperatures will ensure that you are able to protect a wide range of food products. Conditions can be easily adjusted and maintained with a Dixell thermostat which uses intelligent algorithms to reduce the amount of start-ups the Zanussi compressor has to make to achieve the required conditions.
Using an automatic defrost system, this food preparation counter from Blizzard will prevent the build-up of frosted ice within the cabinet. This ensures that the much-needed space is left free and the unit runs efficiently at all times. The prep counter has rounded corners on the inside to help with the cleaning process. Removable door gaskets also make it possible to clean and maintain the unit whilst maximising efficiency.
With 4 x 1/1 GN shelves supplied, you will have more than enough surface area to place your food products in an orderly manner. Additionally, the HBC4CR refrigerated prep counter is built on heavy duty castors for easy movement in your commercial space. This gastronorm counter also includes a 24 months part and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard HBC4CR Glass Door Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 glass hinged doors
- Anodised aluminium framed glass doors
- Automatic defrost
- Even air distribution by ventilated ducted system
- Temperature range of 3°C to 8°C
- Dixell thermostat and controller
- Zanussi compressor
- Stainless steel worktop
- Internal corners rounded for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty castors fitted as standard
- Door gaskets are replaceable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H835 (935 inc. upstand) x W2230 x D700
- Coved 100mm upstand as standard
- Gross internal volume 616L / 19.5 cubic foot
- 4 x 1/1 shelves included
- Power: 230V, 350W, 13A
- Climate Class: 4
- Refrigerant R134a
- Decibels: 42dBA
- Weight: 189 kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||4 x 1/1|
|Shelves||4 x 1/1|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.