Why Buy the Valera VSALPT2 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Valera VSALPT2 Prep Counter combines a raised chilled gastronorm topping section with a double door refrigerated cabinet, meaning that everything you need during a busy service is ordered, organised and close to hand.
Being 1/1 GN compatible, transfering bulk quantities of food has never been easier. What's more, as the VSALPT2 can operate efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 38°C, this gastronorm counter is ideal for use in the heart and the high heat associated with a commercial kitchen without any effect on performance.
The top section accepts 5 x 1/6 GN with a maximum 150mm depth, ideal for popular ingredients that are frequently used. Featuring a hinged stainless steel lid, GN pans can be covered when not needed to maintain freshness. With a generous stainless steel food preparation surface you benefit from a solid hygienic area on which to chop, dice and slice foods.
The bottom cabinet has two hinged doors that offer easy, clear access to the 1/1 GN compatible interior. Supplied with two shelves, there's plenty of space for stock.
The VSALPT2 gastronorm prep counter features an under mounted refrigeration system. This not only ensures optimum airflow, drawing air from coolest area of the kitchen but also creates a compact width of just 900mm. Fitted with castors as standard, this unit is easy to maneuver whether during positioning or cleaning.
Key Features of the VSALPT2 Saladette Counter
- 1/1 GN compatible
- 2 door chiller cabinet
- Compact width less than 1 metre wide
- Under mounted
- Stainless steel work surface
- Integrated raised topping well for GN pans (not included)
- Maximum GN depth 150mm (GN not included)
- Stainless steel hinged lid to cover GN
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Digital display
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Castors fitted as standard
- Static cooling refrigeration system with circulating fan
- Automatic defrost
Specifications and Running Requirements
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1100 x 900 x 700 (mm)
- 435mm depth counter top
- Capacity: 240 litres/8.5 cu.ft.
- Holds 5 x 1/6 GN (not included)
- 2 shelves
- Power: 250W, requires 13A supply
- Energy rating: D
- Maximum ambient temperatures 38°C at 60% RH
- Refrigerant R134a
- Weight: 70kg
- 2 year parts and labour as standard