Why Buy the Tefcold SS7300P Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Tefcold SS7300P refrigerated prep counter is designed to offer you the perfect food safe surface on which to create dishes, the organisation of a top positioned gastronorm well and the convenience of refrigerated storage, all within a single piece of equipment.
This food preparation unit comes with a stainless steel construction to both the interior and exterior. Such a construction is ideal for commercial kitchen equipment as it is durable and easy to clean.
It has 3 solid hinged doors leading to the refrigerated section of the counter. Inside, the unit is able to provide an evenly distributed supply of cold air for the preservation of your merchandise. Temperatures between 2°C to 10°C are accurately achieved and maintained via a fan assisted cooling system. There is an off cycle defrost function to help prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the chiller for enhanced efficiency.
This fully automatic unit is built on lockable castors which ensure easy movement whenever needed. This is especially ideal when cleaning your kitchen. You will be provided with 2 x 1/1 GN shelves to help create the required surface area for the full utilisation of space within the chiller section. The gastronorm topping well accepts 9 x 1/3 size GN pans meaning salads, toppings and garnishes remain organised and within easy reach for rapid service.
The SS7300P gastronorm counter has an injected polyurethane insulation which helps preserve the temperatures inside the unit for energy efficiency purposes. It also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold SS7300P Gastronorm Preparation Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Gastronorm well accepts 1/3, 1/6 or 1/2 pans
- Off Cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operations
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Injected polyurethane insulation
- Castors fitted, 2 are lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel lid covers gastronorm top section
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1050 x W1795 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W1337 x D530
- Gross internal volume 429L / 15.14 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 407L
- 2 adjustable 1/1 GN size shelves included
- Gastronorm well holds 9 x 1/3 GN pans maximum 150mm depth (not supplied)
- Climate Class 4
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Refrigerant R290 & refrigerant charge 95
- Electric 230V, 2.2A, 300W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 163kg
- Packed weight 173kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included