Why Buy the Mercatus S1-2490 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Are you looking for a prep counter that offers you full functionality without compromising on efficiency and the safety of your food? Look no further than the Mercatus made refrigerated prep counter with features that ensure you rapidly prepare and serve food in the most professional manner. This range is made to hold all essential chilled ingredients at the point of preparation for optimum operational efficiency.
The Mercatus S1-2490 is a solid refrigerated prep counter with a stainless steel finish which is both durable and easy to clean. The model comes has an injected polyurethane insulation which is important in the preservation of the cool conditions within the unit. A fully automatic operation ensures you get maximum benefits from the equipment without requiring too much manual intervention. You can easily switch from fan assisted cooling to static cooling depending on the foods you are storing and your chilling requirements.
This fridge food prep counter has a hermetic compressor which is simple to maintain. It is able to provide temperatures ranging from 0°C to 8°C, ideal for the preservation of a wide range of perishable stock while self-closing doors make sure that the counter is never accidentally left open during busy services, keeping refrigerated temperatures in and improving energy efficiency.
An electric defrost system enables the unit to effectively remove frosted ice thus keeping the system efficient at all times while a digital controller and temperature display help you monitor and adjust the temperature accordingly.
The Mercatus S1-2490 is designed with internally rounded corners to cleaning and maintenance of hygiene simple. Also benefitting from a replaceable door gasket, an effective seal can always be maintained.
The topping unit can hold 10 x 1/3 GN + 2 x 1/2 GN pans with a maximum depth of 150mm for more storage space and organisation for your stock. This unit is supplied with a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty however an additional 12 or 24 month labour cover can be purchased if required.
Key Features of the Mercatus S1-2490 Gastronorm Pizza Prep Range
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 solid hinged doors
- Electric off cycle defrost
- Fully automatic operation
- Switchable between fan assisted and static cooling
- Raised topping unit has hinged stainless steel lid
- 4 shelves included, 1 adjustable shelf per door
- Castors fitted, 2 lockable
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Self-closing doors
- Replaceable door gasket
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Adjustable temperature for counter and topping unit
- Temperature range of 0°C to +8°C
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1060 x W2490 x D800
- Internal dimensions (mm) H570 x W1950 x D610
- 400mm work top depth
- 600 x 400mm tray cupboards
- Gross internal volume 442L / 15.6 cubic foot
- Topping unit holds 10 x 1/3 GN + 2 x 1/2 GN pans
- GN well holds 1/3, 1/6 or 1/2 pans maximum 150mm depth (not included)
- Climate Class 5
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Electric 7.99kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 13A, 495W, 230V, UK plug
- Refrigerant R290, refrigerant charge 140
- Weight 243kg
- Packed 285kg
- A manufacturers 24 months parts only warranty is included