Why Buy the Mercatus S1-1980 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
A successful prep counter ensures you are able to prepare and serve food in a clean and safe environment for the benefit of your customers. Holding core stock in precision refrigerated condition at the point of preparation guarantees improved kitchen efficiency and rapid service.
The Mercatus S1-1980 comes with a stainless steel finish that is both durable and easy to clean. It has an injected polyurethane insulation that helps preserve the cool conditions within the counter thus making it an important asset in your foodservice establishment. The unit has a fully automatic operation so that you enjoy maximum benefits. It can easily switch from fan assisted cooling to static cooling depending on your requirements and the contents being stocked.
The pizza prep counter from Mercatus also includes a hermetic compressor making maintenance simple. An electric defrost system effectively removes frosted ice from the counter for added efficiency while a digital controller and temperature display help in the monitoring and adjustment of the temperature within the equipment. This aids in the enhanced preservation of your food items.
The S1-1980 provides temperatures ranging from 0°C to 8°C for the preservation of a wide range of perishable stock. With self-closing doors, unnecessary escape of cold air is kept to a minimum for improved efficiency and more consistent temperatures. Also boasting a replaceable door gasket, it's easy for you to clean, maintain an effective seal and maintain efficiency. The interior of the food preparation station features rounded corners to make cleaning easy, eradicating tricky to access angles and potential areas where bacteria may build-up. Castors make for the easy and safe movement of your unit within your commercial kitchen. They also include a lockable function that prevents the involuntary movement once in position.
Supplied with 1 adjustable shelf per door stock is easy to orrganise and ensure effective airflow. The topping unit is capable of holding 10 x 1/3 GN for greater storage capacity for ingredients and with a hinged lid, contents remain protected when not required. This model includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Mercatus S1-1980 3 Door Gastronorm Pizza Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Electric defrost
- Fully automatic operation
- Switchable between fan assisted and static cooling
- Off cycle defrost
- Castors, 2 of which are lockable
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Stainless steel hinged lid covers raised gastronorm well
- Self-closing doors
- Replaceable door gasket
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Separately adjustable temperature for counter and topping unit
- Temperature range of 0°C to +8°C
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Features ambient drawer above compressor
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1060 x W1980 x D800
- Internal dimensions (mm) H570 x W1440 x D610
- Work top depth 400mm
- 600 x 400mm tray cupboards
- Gross internal volume 331L / 11.7 cubic foot
- Topping unit holds10 x 1/3 GN
- Gastronorm well accepts 1/3, 1/6 or1/2 size pans with maximum 150mm depth (not included)
- Includes 3 adjustable shelves
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Climate Class 5
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 425
- Electric 6.62kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 13A, 390W, 230V, UK plug
- Weight 209kg
- Packed 245kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included