Why Buy the Interlevin ESS900 Preparation Counter?
The Interlevin ESS900 Refrigerated Prep Counter combines performance, outstanding efficiency and flexibility - all at accessible prices so that you can ignite your venture’s full potential.
The ESS900 prep station creates ample capacity storage to house catering essentials at your point of preparation. In fact, this unit consists of 2 decks. On the upper deck, it shelters a gastronorm well that6 can support a maximum of 5 x 1/6 gastronorm pans for your salad dressings and related foodstuffs.
Into the bargain, the unit’s lower deck features 2 doors that facilitate effortless accessibility to your inventory. This this also enables faster upkeep duties and replenishments during busy schedules while concurrently increasing efficient use space in your catering setting.
Among other things, this gastronorm counter offers quality insulation. This is attributed to replaceable door gaskets that create a perfect seal around the unit’s interior and self-closing doors making it possible to conserve energy during busy hours of frequent opening and closing.
Another great touch is that this cabinet has an integrated work-top that provides added functionality to your work-space at the point-of-preparation.
A winner in facilitating mobility, even in limited workspaces, the ESS900 gastronorm counter is fitted with castors and adjustable feet that ease movement for maximum use of your available kitchen space, while concurrently locking and securing the unit in position.
Key features of the ESS900 Gastronorm Counter
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- Convenient granite worktop space
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital temperature controller with display
- 1 adjustable shelf plus base (per door)
- 2 solid hinged self-closing doors
- Free standing placement
- Replaceable door gasket for 100% seal effect
- 1/1 GN cupboards
- Gastronorm well for 5×1/6 pans 150mm deep supplied
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions (mm): H1080 x W900 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm): H500 x W830 x D595
- Gross capacity: 300 litres
- Off cycle defrosting
- 2℃ to 10℃ temperature range with 18℃ - 43°C maximum ambient temperature
- Power: 310 watts, 2 A, single phase, 13A supply
- Electric usage: 2.12kWh/24hr
- Electric usage: 774kWh/annum
- Refrigerant R600a refrigerant charge 60
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight: 68kg
- Packed weight: 78kg
- 24 months’ parts only warranty supplied