Why Buy the Interlevin ESS1365 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Introduce efficient food preparation with the Interlevin ESS1365 refrigerated prep counter. This unit combines the services of a prep counter, cold storage and topping unit holding 1/3GN pans to hold ingredients in optimum condition at the point of preparation improving kitchen efficiency and time management.
The ESS1365 is built to last with a stainless steel construction on both the inside and outside. Such a construction is vital for commercial equipment because it is resistant to physical damage despite constant use. The fridge section has 3 solid hinged doors with a self-closing function for easy access and energy preservation.
It has a fully automatic operation which includes an off-cycle defrost system to help prevent the accumulation of frosted ice. The fridge is able to provide temperatures ranging between 2°C to 10°C to generate optimum storage conditions for a considerable amount of food items. These temperatures are made possible through a constant supply of cool air from the fan assisted cooling system which directs air to the condenser for better efficiency.
The ESS1365 also features a digital temperature controller with temperature display for adjusting the temperature and monitoring throughout service. Cupboards are designed to hold 1/1 gastronorm trays, with 3 shelves included alongwith seven 1/3 GN pans which are 150mm deep. These will help in the proper utilisation of the provided space within the counter. Replaceable gaskets make it possible to run maintenance, clean your counter and maintain high levels of efficiency.
Fitted with castors and featuring adjustable feet, it is possible to easily position the unit whilst keeping it level at all times. The Interlevin ESS1365 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Interlevin ESS1365 Gastronorm Preparation Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 3 Door counter fridge
- Self-closing doors
- Off-Cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Temperature range of 2°C to 10°C
- Digital temperature controller and display
- Replaceable door gasket
- Adjustable feet and castors (castors can be removed reducing height by 40mm)
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1080 (with castors) x W1365 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H500 x W1295 x D595
- Gross internal volume 380L / 13.41 cubic foot
- 3 adjustable shelves included (1 per door)
- Gastronorm well accepts 7 x 1/3 GN pans 150mm deep which are supplied
- Cupboards accept 1/1GN
- Climate class T
- Refrigerant: R600a, refrigerant charge 70
- Max ambient: 18°C to 43°C
- Electric usage 2.55 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 931 kWh/annum
- Electric 2.0A, 230V, 310W, UK plug
- Noise level 65dB
- Weight 90kg
- Packed weight 110kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included