Why Buy the Interlevin EPI2010 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
When preparing food it is ideal that all your ingredients are quickly to hand and stored at the correct temperatures. The Interlevin EPI2010 Gastronorm Prep Counter delivers a complete work station as well as a food safe work surface. Holding precision temperatures within the 2°C and 10°C range, all your essential stock can be stored in optimum conditions within the double door cabinet.
This food preparation counter is designed to suit the demands of any commercial kitchen and with double storage cupboards, runners to accommodate 7 shelves and the capacity to hold 10 x 1/4 GN pans on the top, flexible storage and efficient organisation of produce is guaranteed. Complete with a durable granite worktop, the EPI2010 creates a core unit for any busy commercial kitchen.
Interlevin EPI2010 GN Preparation Counter Main Features
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Self closing doors
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Topping unit accepts 10 x 1/4 gastronorm pans 150mm deep (sold separately)
- Cupboards accept seven 600 x 400mm Euronorm trays each (sold separately)
- 7 pairs of shelf guides per door supplied
- Granite worktop
- Temperature range: 2°C to 10°C
- Off cycle defrost
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions: 1026 x 2005 x 798mm (H x W x D)
- Power: 250W, 1.5A, 230V, standard 3 pin plug
- 13 Amp power required
- Electric usage: 1.38kWh/24hr
- Electric usage: 504kWh/annum
- Energy Rating A
- Climate Class 3 max. ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Noise level: <75dB
- R600a refrigerant
- Weight 350kg
Includes a 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty with extra one or two years labour cover available.