Infrico ME1000EN Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico ME1000EN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Are you looking for a prep counter that will cater for all your commercial needs? Kitchen efficiency and enhanced time management hinges on the kind of equipment you use to store and prepare food items. That is why Infrico has worked had to provide you with the ME1000EN refrigerated prep counter.
Benefiting from refrigerated under counter storage, Infrico compact gastronorm ME1000EN is designed to hold 1/4 gastronorm containers in a raised collar top unit complete with stainless steel cover. It comes with a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and interior to make it durable and easy to clean. The unit also has 2 solid hinged doors giving you easy access to the refrigerated section which accepts 1/1GN shelves.
Inside, the unit runs an automatic operation which supports a ventilated cooling system. This system ensures the even and consistent distribution of cool air ranging between 0°C to 6°C. Such temperatures will accommodate a considerable variety of stock. You will also be able to use a digital temperature control and display to monitor and adjust chilled conditions accordingly.
This unit has an automatic defrost system to prevent the unwanted build-up of frosted ice within the counter. This, in turn, frees up the much-needed space and ensures that the unit is able to run efficiently at all times. This model has internal rounded corners for easy cleaning and a GN capacity of 5 x 1/4. Additionally, all Infrico refrigerated counters include 2-year parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico ME1000EN Compact Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Raised gastronorm top
- Hinged stainless steel lid over raised top
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Electronically controlled
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range of 0°C to 6°C
- Durable granite worktop
- Rounded internal corners to aid cleaning
- AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Replaceable door gasket
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1061 x W978 x D700
- Top GN capacity 5 x 1/4 GN (not supplied)
- 2 x 1/1 gastronorm shelves + 3 pairs tray slides
- Power: 324W, 230V, 13 Amp Plug-In
- Gross internal volume 230L
- Maxi ambient 30°C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Weight 118kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||5 x 1/4 GN|
|Shelves||1 x 1/1 GN shelf per door|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||0C to 6C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.