Infrico BMPP2000EN Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico BMPP2000EN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
When it comes to running a successful catering business, choosing the right equipment that promoted efficiency, performance and convenience is of paramount importance. The BMPP2000EN refrigerated prep counter is one such equipment that combines precision refrigerated storage, valuable work space and increased organisation thanks to the GN compatiblity. This amalgamation of features, all within one unit, can be situated in the heart of the kitchen, at the point of preparation ensuring everything you need during a busy service is close to hand.
Built with your commercial food establishment in mind, this unit is designed to help you prepare and serve the best food without having to worry about diminished quality. The unit has a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel as its frame on both the inside and the outside. This creates a sturdy and easy to clean unit that will serve you well.
The unit’s refrigerated section opens up through 3 solid hinged doors designed to give you easy access to your stock. There is an automatic defrost system within the counter which prevents the accumulation of frosted ice to provide consistent performance and improved efficiency.
Temperatures provided within the counter range between 1°C to 6°C. Such a range will accommodate a considerable number of food items in your business. The unit has internal rounded corners and an internal drain for easy and mess-free cleaning.
Adjustable legs keep the unit level at all times while 3 included shelves inside the unit provide you with the needed surface area to preserve and organise your stock. The BMPP2000EN also includes a 2 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Please Note: This is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
Key Features of the BMPP2000EN Gastronorm Raised Top Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Features raised gastronorm top (GN not supplied)
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling system
- Temperature range of 1°C to 6°C
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Rounded internal corners & internal drain for easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Replaceable door gaskets
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1100 x W1960 x D600
- Gross internal volume 385L
- GN Capacity: 1 x 1/2 GN and 9 x 1/4 GN maximum 150mm depth (not included)
- 3 shelves included
- Climate Class: 4
- Refrigerant R134a
- Power: 400W, 230V, 13A
- Weight: 169 kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||1 x 1/2 GN / 9 x 1/4 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||1C to 6C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.