Infrico BMPP1500EN Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico BMPP1500EN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Are you looking to build a reputable food catering business using the best equipment in the market? You can now easily accomplish your goal by using the BMPP1500EN refrigerated prep counter from Infrico. Built using the latest technology and with your business in mind, this unit is fitted with features that enable you to preserve the freshness of your food throughout the day.
Effectively combining refrigerated storage with a gross 245 litre capacity, a food safe work surface on which to prepare dishes and a raised collar designed to hold gastronorm pans, you can equip your kitchen with an all-in-one prep station that can enhance efficient operations and encourage good time management and rapid service.
The 2 door model comes in a high-grade AISI stainless steel construction for a sturdy and easy to clean construction. This will enable your unit to last for a long time despite constant use.
With an automatic defrost system, frosted ice will not accumulate in the storage area. Additionally, the unit uses a ventilated cooling system to evenly distribute cool air within the cabinet. Temperatures range between 1°C to 6°C to accommodate a wide variety of stock. You will have a digital controller and temperature display to observe and adjust the temperatures accordingly.
The counter features a CFC free insulation on the inside for energy preservation purposes. This keeps your energy bills low. A drain inside the unit, as well as wide and rounded corners on the inside, make it easy to clean this prep counter and maintain strict hygiene levels.
This unit comes with 2 shelves which make it easy for you to create the right order within the cabinet. This way you will be able to properly utilise the provided gross capacity of 245 litres. The BMPP1500EN also includes a 2 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico BMPP1500EN Raised Top Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Doors with integrated handle
- Raised GN top (GN not supplied)
- Automatic defrost
- Forced ventilation cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 1°C to 6°C
- Insulated with CFC free polyurethane
- Drain inside the cabinet
- Interior with wide corners to facilitate cleaning
- Adjustable legs
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel finish
- Replaceable door gaskets
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1100 x W1468 x D600
- Gross internal volume 245L
- Includes 2 shelves
- Gastronorm capacity 1 x 1/2GN and 6 x 1/4GN pans at maximum 150mm depth (not included)
- Power: 360W, 230V, 13A
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Weight 139kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||1 x 1/2 GN / 6 x 1/4 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||1C to 6C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.