Why Buy the Infrico BMGN1960EN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Are you looking for a prep counter that will provide you with the best service, precision refrigerated performance and additional valuable work space for your food catering business? There are few such counters that will beat the BMGN1960EN’s performance when put to task in a busy environment. Built by Infrico using the best materials and features this unit is designed to not only last but to ensure you the best results throughout the year.
This counter has a refrigerated section where you can store your additional stock and a food safe work top to complete an in-all-one prep station. Keeping essential ingredients close to hand there's no need to make repeated trips to separate refrigeration to collect produce when required, improving time management and ensuring speedy service. It has a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel construction which is ideal for the longevity and cleanliness of the counter. 3 solid doors provide the needed access to the refrigerated area.
Your stock will be provided with an even temperature range of 1°C to 6°C to ensure perfect preservation. There is an automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the counter. This helps maintain efficiency and aids with consistent performance. Inside, the corners are rounded and the unit has a drain put in place for easy cleaning.
The refrigerated prep counter from Infrico also features a 2 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico BMGN1960EN Chilled Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Temperature range of 1°C to 6°C
- Digital control and temperature display
- Raised gastronorm top unit
- Rounded internal corners & internal drain for easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Replaceable door gaskets
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1100 x W1960 x D700
- Gross internal volume 460L
- Includes 3 shelves - 1 per door
- Accepts 1 x 1/2 GN and 9 x 1/3 GN pans with max. depth 150mm (not supplied)
- Climate Class 4
- Refrigerant R134a
- Power: 430W, 230V, 13A
- Weight: 190 kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included