Infrico BMGN1470EN Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico BMGN1470EN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Infrico BMGN1470EN refrigerated prep counter is a well designed piece of equipment that brings professionalism into your commercial food catering business. Built using durable materials, this unit is also fitted with features that bring value, versatility and convenience to your business. Combining valuable food prep work space and precision refrigerated storage, all essential ingredients can be preserved and held close to hand, at the point of preparation for improved kitchen efficiency and time management.
This prep counter is built using high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel for both durability and ease of cleaning. The 2 door model also combines a refrigerated undercounter storage for your additional stock. Underneath, there is a fan assisted cooling system which evenly distributes cool air ranging between 1°C to 6°C. An automatic defrost system will prevent ice from frosting over and accumulating within the refrigeration system.
You will be able to monitor and adjust the temperatures to the required levels through an electronic controller and temperature display fitted on the unit. Additionally, the model comes with an internal drain and rounded corners for easy cleaning. This keeps your unit clean and mess-free at all times thus guaranteeing the continued quality preservation of your merchandise.
Adjustable feet will keep the prep counter level at all times while the inclusion of 2 shelves helps to utilise the gross 295 litre space provided and create order and organisation for efficiency purposes.
The BMGN1470EN refrigerated prep counter also includes a 2 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico BMGN1470EN Preparation Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronic controller with digital temperature display
- Temperature range of 1°C to 6°C
- Adjustable legs
- Raised collar accepts 1 x 1/2GN and 6 x 1/3GN (not supplied)
- Internal drain to aid cleaning
- Rounded internal corners to aid cleaning
- High Grade AISI 304 stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1100 x W1468 x D700
- Gross internal volume 295L
- 2 shelves supplied
- Power: 400W, 230V, 13A
- Climate Class 4
- Refrigerant R134a
- Weight 157 kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||1 x 1/2 GN / 6 x 1/3 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||1C to 6C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.