Why Buy the Foster FPS4HR Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Foster FPS4HR refrigerated prep counter is the best choice of equipment when it comes to picking one that will cater to all your food catering needs. Built with your commercial space in mind, this unit has combined a solid surface for your food preparation with a fridge section for your food preservation. It also accepts gastronorm pans on the top to house and organise fresh ingredients. This helps you prevent losses while still allowing you to operate even efficiently from small spaces.
The FPS4HR chilled work station comes with a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and an aluminium interior. Such a superior blend of materials make the counter durable and easy to clean. The unit also comes with 4 solid hinged doors to the fridge section to grant clear access to contents.
This fully automatic counter has a fan assisted cooling system that evenly distributes cool air within the chiller. This will ensure that the unit is able to maintain consistent conditions within the temperature range of 1°C t0 4°C. An automatic defrost system prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the chiller for maximum performance and efficiency.
Designed with a rear-mounted refrigeration system, available space is maximised. With a gross internal volume of 570L, you will be provided with 8 nylon coated shelves, that's 2 per door and the capacity to house 12 GN x 1/3 pans (not supplied) for the proper arrangement of your food items.
This four-door prep counter from Foster also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster FPS4HR Fridge Prep Station
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Inner catch-tray in the pan section
- Rear mounted refrigeration
- Interior constructed from aluminium
- High quality 304 stainless steel exterior
- 80mm castors fitted as standard
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1060 x W2300 x D850
- Gross internal volume 570L / 20 cubic foot
- 8 nylon coated shelves supplied including set of shelf clips
- Top accepts 12 Gastronorm 1/3 Pans depth 150mm (not included)
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Noise 69.4 dB
- Weight unpacked 308.2kg
- Packed weight 335.3kg
- 24 months part and labour warranty included