Foster FPS3HR Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster FPS3HR Refrigerated Prep Counter?
If you are looking for a solid and dependable prep counter to cater to your commercial needs, then look no further than the expertly crafted FPS3HR refrigerated prep counter from Foster. It is built by combining two services which enable you a better experience than ever before. With a prep counter and a fridge beneath it, is now possible to operate even from places where space is limited. Also designed with a topping unit designed to hold 9 1/3 GN pans, fresh ingredients can be stored and organised for quick, efficient service.
The unit comes with a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and an aluminium interior. Such a blend in materials creates a durable and easily cleanable unit that will last long in your commercial space, not to mention that you will not have to worry about meeting exacting hygiene standards.
A fan assisted cooling system delivers an even and consistent distribution of cool air within the counter to achieve temperatures ranging between 1°C to 4°C. These temperatures will accommodate a considerable amount of stock hence allowing you to diversify. The prep counter comes with an automatic defrost system that prevents the build-up of frosted ice within the counter for smooth operation.
The unit includes 6 shelves for the proper arrangement of stock within the counter. This way, you will have an easy time utilising the internal capacity of 420L. The FPS3HR refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster FPS3HR Chilled Prep Station
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted, forced air system
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Inner catch-tray in the pan storage section
- Rear mounted refrigeration
- Interior constructed from aluminium
- High quality AISI 304 stainless steel exterior
- 80mm castors fitted
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1060 x W1720 x D850
- Gross internal volume 420L / 15 cubic foot
- 6 shelves included with set of shelf clips
- Top GN capacity 9 x 1/3 GN pans max. 150mm depth (not included)
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric 230V, 10A,UK plug
- Noise 68.6 dB
- Weight unpacked 154kg
- Packed weight 176kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||9 x 1/3 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||1C to 4C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.