Why Buy the Foster FPS3HR Refrigerated Prep Counter?
If you are looking for a solid and dependable prep counter to cater to your commercial needs, then look no further than the expertly crafted FPS3HR refrigerated prep counter from Foster. It is built by combining two services which enable you a better experience than ever before. With a prep counter and a fridge beneath it, is now possible to operate even from places where space is limited. Also designed with a topping unit designed to hold 9 1/3 GN pans, fresh ingredients can be stored and organised for quick, efficient service.
The unit comes with a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and an aluminium interior. Such a blend in materials creates a durable and easily cleanable unit that will last long in your commercial space, not to mention that you will not have to worry about meeting exacting hygiene standards.
A fan assisted cooling system delivers an even and consistent distribution of cool air within the counter to achieve temperatures ranging between 1°C to 4°C. These temperatures will accommodate a considerable amount of stock hence allowing you to diversify. The prep counter comes with an automatic defrost system that prevents the build-up of frosted ice within the counter for smooth operation.
The unit includes 6 shelves for the proper arrangement of stock within the counter. This way, you will have an easy time utilising the internal capacity of 420L. The FPS3HR refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster FPS3HR Chilled Prep Station
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted, forced air system
- Temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Inner catch-tray in the pan storage section
- Rear mounted refrigeration
- Interior constructed from aluminium
- High quality AISI 304 stainless steel exterior
- 80mm castors fitted
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1060 x W1720 x D850
- Gross internal volume 420L / 15 cubic foot
- 6 shelves included with set of shelf clips
- Top GN capacity 9 x 1/3 GN pans max. 150mm depth (not included)
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric 230V, 10A,UK plug
- Noise 68.6 dB
- Weight unpacked 154kg
- Packed weight 176kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included