Why Buy the Foster FPS2HR Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Foster FPS2HR refrigerated prep counter is the ideal addition to any successful food catering business. It is built by combining two of the most vital services in a commercial kitchen thus allowing you the flexibility to operate even in smaller spaces. Its high capacity for handling stock allows it to consistently offer quality services throughout the year.
Delivering a double door refrigerated storage cabinet with GN top and food-safe work surface, fresh ingredients and chilled stock can be effectively held close to hand at the point of preparation for efficient, timely service.
The EPS2HR prep station comes with a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and an aluminium interior. Such a superior blend of materials guarantee the durability of your unit as well as makes it easy to clean. This gives you the chance to maintain the high hygienic requirements in your commercial space.
The unit has 2 hinged doors to give you easy access to the refrigerated section of the counter. Additionally, this fully automatic counter has a fan assisted cooling system which provides an even and a consistent circulation of cold air for the preservation of your food items. Temperatures inside the chiller section can be set within the 1°C to 4°C range.
The 9.5 cubic foot capacity counter has rear-mounted refrigeration system which maximises storage space and an inner catch-tray in the pan storage section.
An automatic defrost system prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the counter while removable magnetic door gaskets act as the perfect seal to maintain the conditions inside the counter.
This model is fully microprocessor controlled to achieve a level of efficiency that will keep your kitchen running throughout the year. You are supplied with 4 shelves to properly utilise the provided space.
The FPS2HR refrigerated prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster FPS2HR Refrigerated Prep Station
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Automatic defrost for easy, trouble-free operation
- Fan assisted, forced air system delivers an even temperature
- Fully microprocessor controlled
- Temperature range of 1C to 4C
- Rear mounted refrigeration maximises storage space
- An inner catch-tray in the pan storage section
- Interior constructed from aluminium
- High quality AISI 304 stainless steel exterior build quality
- Fitted with 80mm castors
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1060 x W1140 x D850
- Gross internal volume 270L / 9.5 cubic foot
- 4 shelves included with set of shelf clips
- Top accepts 6 Gastronorm 1/3 Pans depth 150mm (not included)
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Weight unpacked 104kg
- Weight packed 120kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included