Blizzard BCC3EN Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard BCC3EN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Blizzard BCC3EN refrigerated prep counter is a great addition to your business. The ecofriendly prep station incorporates cutting edge technology that allows you to save money while giving your customers the best experience. Designed to increase operational efficiency, this food prep cabinet allows essential refrigerated ingredients to be stored at the point of preparation, eliminating unnecessary toing and froing from main refrigeration units during busy services.
The prep counter has an aesthetically pleasing design that allows you to maintain a professional look. It has a stainless steel finish for easier cleaning and a guaranteed longevity. The counter top also comes with a thicker cyclopentane foaming agent that offers more insulation thus maintaining the ideal temperatures more efficiently.
The BCC3EN prep counter also features easily replaceable door gaskets, a fan assisted cooling system and an automatic defrost function that helps increase efficiency. It has a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C that allows it to provide the best conditions for a wide range of products.
The Blizzard BCC3EN Refrigerated Prep Counter also comes with a 24 month manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the BCC3EN Chilled Gastronorm Prep Counter
- For commercial use
- Green refrigerant gas with low impact on the environment
- Dixell Blue Line controller for more efficiency
- Tilted holes in front panel for better circulation of air
- Stainless steel construction
- Thicker cyclopentane foaming agent with better insulation
- Internal raised door profile
- Improved shelf design
- Easily removable condenser filter
- A sliding condensing unit for easier maintenance
- Condensate tray that removes unwanted moisture
- Adjustable feet
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Easily replaceable door gaskets
- Fan assisted cooling and automatic defrost
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1002 x W1368 x D700
- 3 x 1/1 size gastronorm shelves (1 for each door)
- Raised collar accepts 8 x 1/6 size GN containers of maximum depth 150mm (Not included)
- Worktop depth (in front of raised collar): 456mm
- Refrigerant: R290a
- Climate class 4
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Gross capacity of 392L
- Electric 13A, 230V, 240W, UK plug
- Noise level dB: 42
- Weight 143Kg
- Full 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||8x 1/6 Size GN pans up to 150mm deep (not included)|
|Shelves||3x 1/1 GN shelves (1 per door)|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||392|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.