Why Buy the Blizzard BCC3EN-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Blizzard BCC3EN-ECO refrigerated prep counter is a great addition to your business. The ecofriendly prep station incorporates cutting edge technology that allows you to save money while giving your customers the best experience. Designed to increase operational efficiency, this food prep cabinet allows essential refrigerated ingredients to be stored at the point of preparation, eliminating unnecessary toing and froing from main refrigeration units during busy services.
The prep counter has an aesthetically pleasing design that allows you to maintain a professional look. It has a stainless steel finish for easier cleaning and a guaranteed longevity. The counter top also comes with a thicker cyclopentane foaming agent that offers more insulation thus maintaining the ideal temperatures more efficiently.
The BCC3EN-ECO prep counter also features easily replaceable door gaskets, a fan assisted cooling system and an automatic defrost function that helps increase efficiency. It has a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C that allows it to provide the best conditions for a wide range of products.
The Blizzard BCC3EN-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter also comes with a 24 month manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the BCC3EN-ECO Chilled Gastronorm Prep Counter
- For commercial use
- Green refrigerant gas with low impact on the environment
- Dixell Blue Line controller for more efficiency
- Tilted holes in front panel for better circulation of air
- Stainless steel construction
- Thicker cyclopentane foaming agent with better insulation
- Internal raised door profile
- Improved shelf design
- Easily removable condenser filter
- A sliding condensing unit for easier maintenance
- Condensate tray that removes unwanted moisture
- Adjustable feet
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Easily replaceable door gaskets
- Fan assisted cooling and automatic defrost
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1013 x W1365 x D700
- 3 x 1/1 size gastronorm shelves (1 for each door)
- Raised collar accepts 8 x 1/6 size GN containers of maximum depth 150mm (Not included)
- Worktop depth (in front of raised collar): 440mm
- Refrigerant: R290a
- Climate class 4
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Gross capacity of 376L
- Electric 13A, 230V, 230W, UK plug
- Noise level dB: 42
- Weight 143Kg
- Full 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty