Blizzard BCC2EN Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard BCC2EN Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Blizzard BCC2EN-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter is a fine blend of technological ingenuity and environmental awareness. Built with features that help you conserve energy, the Blizzard counter top will save you money throughout its lifetime. Combining refrigeration with workable food prep surface, this unit delivers an efficient, all-in-one essential piece of kit for any commercial catering operation.
Blizzard BCC2EN prep counter has a stainless steel finish that gives it a professional look while still making it easy to clean. You will be able to effectively maintain the hygienic conditions around your food. Blizzard have used stainless steel materials in a modern design that gives your counter an appealing look which in turn adds value to your business. A blue line digital Dixell thermostat with a range of 2°C to 8°C controls the optimum temperature requirements in the counter. The front panel comes with tilted holes and a fan based ventilation system.
Blizzard have also incorporated a thicker cyclopentane foaming agent replaceable gasket and an automatic defrost system to help maintain the prep counter’s efficiency. With an improved shelf design that supports two 1/1 size gastronorm shelves, you will have more storage space in your counter. You will also have an easier time creating some order and organisation with your products.
The Blizzard BCC2EN Refrigerated Prep Counter includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard
Key Features of the BCC2EN Prep Counter with GN Well
- Suitable for commercial use
- Blue Line Digital Dixell thermostat with a range of 2°C to 8¯C
- Tilted holes in front panel
- Stainless steel finish
- Anti-condensation material with a condensate tray
- Improved shelf design that supports 2 1/1 size gastronorm shelves (1 for each door)
- Easily removable condenser filter
- Sliding condensing unit for easy maintenance
- Adjustable feet
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Fan assisted cooling system
- Automatic defrost system
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm): 1002 x 903 x 700
- Raised collar accepts 5x 1/6 size GN containers of maximum depth 150mm (Not included)
- Worktop depth (in front of raised collar): 456mm
- Climate class 4
- Green R600a refrigerant gas
- Power: 170W, 230V, 13A
- Gross capacity 254L
- Noise level: 42dB
- 35mm insulation
- 103kg weight
- Includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Lid||Stainless Steel Hinged|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||5x 1/6 GN pans up to 150mm deep (not included)|
|Shelves||2x 1/1 GN shelves (1 per door)|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.