Why Buy the Blizzard BCC2EN-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Blizzard BCC2EN-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter is a fine blend of technological ingenuity and environmental awareness. Built with features that help you conserve energy, the Blizzard counter top will save you money throughout its lifetime. Combining refrigeration with workable food prep surface, this unit delivers an efficient, all-in-one essential piece of kit for any commercial catering operation.
Blizzard BCC2EN-ECO prep counter has a stainless steel finish that gives it a professional look while still making it easy to clean. You will be able to effectively maintain the hygienic conditions around your food. Blizzard have used stainless steel materials in a modern design that gives your counter an appealing look which in turn adds value to your business. A blue line digital Dixell thermostat with a range of 2°C to 8°C controls the optimum temperature requirements in the counter. The front panel comes with tilted holes and a fan based ventilation system.
Blizzard have also incorporated a thicker cyclopentane foaming agent replaceable gasket and an automatic defrost system to help maintain the prep counter’s efficiency. With an improved shelf design that supports two 1/1 size gastronorm shelves, you will have more storage space in your counter. You will also have an easier time creating some order and organisation with your products.
The Blizzard BCC2EN-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard
Key Features of the BCC2-ECO Prep Counter with GN Well
- Suitable for commercial use
- Blue Line Digital Dixell thermostat with a range of 2°C to 8¯C
- Tilted holes in front panel
- Stainless steel finish
- Anti-condensation material with a condensate tray
- Improved shelf design that supports 2 1/1 size gastronorm shelves (1 for each door)
- Easily removable condenser filter
- Sliding condensing unit for easy maintenance
- Adjustable feet
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Fan assisted cooling system
- Automatic defrost system
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm): 1013 x 900 x 700
- Raised collar accepts 5x 1/6 size GN containers of maximum depth 150mm (Not included)
- Worktop depth (in front of raised collar): 440mm
- Climate class 4
- Green R600a refrigerant gas
- Power: 142W, 230V, 13A
- Gross capacity 227L
- Noise level: 42dB
- 45mm insulation
- 103kg weight
- Includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty