Why Buy the True TUC-27F-D-2 Freezer Prep Counter?
The True TUC-27F-D-2 undercounter freezer prep counter features a superior build quality that guarantees its place as a leader in the market. Designed to protect your investment, the durable stainless steel and aluminium construction prevents damage from knocks and scratches; whilst also providing the benefits of cooler temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety. The oversized forced-air refrigeration system keeps temperatures low and remains environmentally friendly.
This twin drawer prep counter has a stainless steel exterior with an aluminium back and an NSF approved white aluminium liner. This guarantees its durability and makes it easy for you to clean and maintain hygiene.
The unit has a front breathing cooling system which provides extreme temperatures as low as -23.3°C, perfect for a wide range of foods including ice cream. Its evaporator coil is balanced with a powerful processor to guarantee efficiency at all times. You will be able to use a digital temperature display mounted on the edge of the counter to monitor and adjust temperature changes according to your produce.
Thick polyurethane insulation on the inside helps maintain the cool conditions inside the freezer. This insulation has zero ozone depletion for environmentally aware businesses. Additionally, the unit features a replaceable door gasket which seals the counter once the drawers are closed.
It is built on castors to ensure easy and safe movement when necessary. The True TUC-27F-D-2 freezer prep counter includes a 5-year parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TUC-27F-D-2 Undercounter Freezer Drawers
- Suitable for commercial use
- Undercounter placement
- Digital temperature display mounted in top edge of counter
- Temperature holds -23.3°C
- Large evaporator coil balanced with powerful compressor
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- Thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Castors fitted
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Exterior stainless steel with aluminium back
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H839 x W702 x D766
- 2 Heavy duty drawers, accommodating 150mm deep GN pans
- Gross internal volume 184L
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric 1.8A, 230V, cord length 2.13m
- Electric usage 1451 kWh/annum
- Weight 100kg
- 60 Months parts and labour warranty included