Why Buy The True TCF1/3-CL-SS-DL-DR-DR 3 Door Counter Freezer?
This True enviromentally friendly counter freezer combines the elegance, functionality and robustness for your professional kitchen. This heavy duty unit has a front-breathing design for zero clearance install and features a precise LED temperature display so you cam monitor to ensure equipment is always performing at its peak.
Maximise usable space with the unique “E” shaped shelf/slide, dual tray, system, designed to accommodate both anti-tilt wire shelves and GN pans, making full use of the cabinet net capacity.
It comes with a stainless steel construction on both the inside and outside. This makes for a solid and durable unit that will last long in your place of business. Additionally, it is far easier to clean stainless steel hence allowing you to run a hygienic, food safe business
True patented RCU Technology reverses the direction of the condenser fan during off cycles, to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, debris and dust. Constructed using quality materials, the stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior delivers strength, durability and easy cleaning as standard complete with self-closing lockable sleak solid doors with heavy duty handles.
Key Features Of The True 3 Door Counter Freezer:
- Environmentally Friendly
- It holds temperatures accurately and efficiently
- Shelving 1/1 GN
- Lockable castors
- Self-closing lockable solid doors with heavy duty handles
- Front breathing
- Exterior LED temperature display
- Designed with enduring quality
- A thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner
- Stainless steel exterior with aluminium back
- Best stainless steel available for fewer scratches
- 2 Adjustable PVC coated wire shelves per door
- H900 x W1865 x D700mm
- Capacity 250 litres
- Temperature -18 to -21C
- Weight 193kg
- Electric consumption 3.701 kW per hour
- Electric consumption 1351 kW per annum
- Electric 1.5A, 230V, UK plug
- Refrigerant R290
- Climate class 5
5 Years Parts and Labour