Why Buy the Tefcold CF7410 Freezer Prep Counter?
The Interlevin CF7410 freezer prep counter an ideal choice of equipment for busy kitchens wishing to optimise efficiency and improve time management. Delivering freezer storage combined with a large food preparation surface, everything you need to achieve a speedy service is within reach. It is fitted with features that guarantee the best service to you and your customers throughout the year.
This prep counter comes with a stainless steel exterior and interior which makes it both durable and easy to clean. You will, therefore, have no problem meeting the hygienic standards required in your commercial space. The unit has 4 doors giving you easy access to the freezer area. This area is designed to provide extreme temperatures for the preservation of your most perishable food service.
The doors are self-closing which helps preserve energy, minimising escape of cold air should doors be accidentally left open during hectic services. Temperatures provided within the cabinet range between -10°C to -22°C. This makes CF7410 such a useful piece of equipment because it can accommodate a wide range of food products.
This 4 door unit also features a fan assisted cooling system which provides the cool air and an electric defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the cabinet. This helps boost efficiency and maintain optimum performance. A digital controller and temperature display helps you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly.
This prep counter from Tefcold also comes built on castors which make movement easy and safe. The Tefcold CF7410 freezer prep counter includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold CF741 Gastronorm Freezer Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Electric defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature -10 to -20C
- Castors fitted, 2 lockable
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with splashback
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H950/850 x W2230 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W1772 x D530
- Gross internal volume 553L / 19.52 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 476L
- 4 adjustable shelves included
- Cupboards are 1/1GN compatible (gastronorms not included)
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class E
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 11.62 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 4242 kWh/annum
- Electric 4.0A, 230V, 700W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 179kg
- Packed weight 199kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included