Why Buy the Tefcold CF7310 Freezer Prep Counter?
When picking equipment such as a prep counter, it is always a great choice to pick one that allows you to bring some professionalism into your food catering business. The CF7310 freezer prep counter from Tefcold is not just professional it is built using the latest technology to guarantee you nothing but stellar service throughout the year.
Bringing together triple solid door freezer storage and a food-safe work top, everything you need during a busy service is close to hand, for overall improved efficiency and time management.
Its stainless steel construction on both the inside and outside prevents damage and enhances longevity. This is especially ideal in a busy environment. The unit has 3 doors giving you easy access to the freezer sections of the counter. These doors have a self-closing function to help with energy preservation throughout the unit’s service.
This freezer is able to provide extreme temperatures ranging between -10°C to -20°C. This will accommodate a considerable amount of highly perishable food items allowing you the freedom to work uninhibited.
A fan assisted cooling system ensures even distribution of cool air within the counter while an automatic defrost system prevents frosted ice from accumulating in the cabinet. This helps boost efficiency which in turn generates savings in energy bills every year. You will be able to use a digital controller and temperature display for the monitoring and adjustment of storage conditions inside the freezer.
This unit features 3 shelves which help in the proper arrangement of stock within the cabinet. It is built on lockable castors for easy and safe movement. The Tefcold CF7310 freezer prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold CF7310 Gastronorm Freezer Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Electric defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature -10°C to -20°C
- Castors fitted, 2 lockable
- Replaceable door gasket
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with splashback
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W1795 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W1337 x D530
- Gross internal volume 417L / 14.72 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 358L
- 3 adjustable shelves included
- Cupboards are 1/1GN compatible (gastronorms not supplied)
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class E
- Refrigerant R404a & refrigerant charge 300
- Electric 4.0A, 230V, 700W, UK plug
- Electric usage 10.15 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 3706 kWh/annum
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 152kg
- Packed weight 162kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included