Why Buy the Tefcold CF7210 Freezer Prep Counter?
When it comes to running a fully functioning food catering business, you need the kind of equipment that will support you. That is why Tefcold has worked hard to provide you with a prep counter that guarantees you excellent service throughout the year. The CF7210 freezer prep counter from Tefcold is a unique equipment that will freeze your stock close at hand while allowing you to prepare ready for your customers.
This 2 door model comes with a stainless steel construction on both the interior and exterior. It also features a splash back to prevent creating messy situations in your food establishment. The stainless steel is ideal for the construction of such an important piece of equipment because it does not spoil easily and is resistant to mechanical forces. It is also easy to clean.
The unit’s doors are self-closing for energy preservation purposes. The freezer section is evenly circulated with cool air using a fan assisted cooling system which provides extreme temperatures ranging between -10°C to -20°C. Such temperatures are bound to cause the frosting of ice so the unit employs an automatic defrost system to mitigate that.
There is a digital controller and temperature display which allow you to monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. With a net usable volume of 205L, you will be provided with 2 shelves for the proper arrangement and stocking of your prep counter. This unit is built on castors for easy and safe movement.
The Tefcold CF7210 freezer prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold CF7210 Gastronorm Freezer Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Electric defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature -10° to -20°C
- Cupboards 1/1GN compatible (gastronorms not included)
- Castors 2 of which are lockable
- Replaceable door gasket
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with splashback
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W1360 x D700
- Internal dimensions (mm) H589 x W982 x D530
- Gross internal volume 282L / 9.95 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 205L
- 2 adjustable shelves included
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Refrigerant R290 & refrigerant charge 90
- Electric usage 6.95 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 2537 kWh/annum
- Electric 3.3A, 230V, 470W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 120kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included