Prodis GRN-C2F Freezer Prep Counter
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Prodis GRN-C2F Freezer Prep Counter?
The Prodis GRN-C2F Freezer Prep Counter provides adequate storage for frozen ingredients at the point of preparation for total convenience and improved kitchen efficiency. Creating an all-encompassing work station, everything you need is at hand to guarantee rapid service and increased time management in busy operations.
Using a digital Dixel controller, storage conditions can be easily adjusted and monitored within the -18°C to -22°C range. Thanks to 60mm thick insulation, these temperatures are efficiently maintained throughout use.
The double doors are lockable with a self closing and stay open facility. The unit is designed to accommodate 1/1 GN pans with a shelf being supplied as standard per section. The shelves are fully adjustable allowing the interior layout to be optimised to suit individual business requirements. Shelves are also removable should additional storage space be necessary or during cleaning. The interior features rounded corners which also assists with in-depth cleaning programs thanks to potential areas for the accumulation of bacteria and debris being eliminated.
Manufactured with a full stainless steel construction, this food preparation counter is durable, being easy to clean and maintain hygiene whilst retaining professional aesthetics to complement any kitchen design.
The GRN Series of service cabinets are the result of years of development and research in order to improve energy savings. These counters have zero ozone depletion potential and ultra low global warming potential (GWP). This reduces your carbon footprint, saves you money and saves the environment.
Key Features of the Prodis GRN-C2F 2 Door Prep Counter
- Cabinet has 2 solid doors and flat work top
- Uses efficient Dixel digital temperature controller and display
- Temperature range -18°C to -22°C
- Self closing lockable doors with stay open feature
- 2 x 1/1 GN adjustable shelves (1 per door)
- Fully adjustable removable shelves
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Rounded interior corners
- Heavy duty full width door handle
- Mains on/off switch
- Castors as standard
- Full stainless steel construction
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W1360 x D700
- 283 litre gross capacity
- 205 litre net capacity
- Requires 13A power supply
- 60mm insulation
- Energy Rating D
- Climate Class 4
- R290 refrigerant
- Supplied with a full 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||560|
|Internal Width (mm)||795|
|Internal Depth (mm)||580|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||283|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.