Why Buy the Polar G600 Freezer Prep Counter?
Introduce versatility into your commercial kitchen with the Polar G600 freezer prep counter. Combining a food safe preparation surface with a triple door freezer cabinet for your food preservation, efficient use of space is guaranteed along with improved time manangement during busy services.
It is a highly efficient unit that is built using a stainless steel construction on both the inside and outside. Stainless steel is ideal for the longevity of the unit hence guaranteeing you uninterrupted service for a long time. You will also have an easy time cleaning up your whole unit and maintaining hygiene levels.
The counter comes with 3 solid hinged doors, each with a self-closing function, not only giving clear access to ingredients when required but also preventing unnecessary escape of cold air by the doors being accidentally left open.
The freezer is able to provide extreme temperatures ranging between -10°C to -20°C for the proper preservation of your most delicate food items. Such temperatures are bound to cause the frosting of ice which not only affects efficiency but also takes up much-needed space inside the freezer. To prevent this, the unit uses a manual defrost system which enables you to easily clean out any accumulated ice.
You will have user-friendly controls and an electronic display to help you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. The prep counter also features a rapid chill recovery rate to help maintain its efficiency and aid in energy conservation.
The counter is built on castors for easy and safe movement; castors are lockable once in position for stability during use. You will be able to use the 3 adjustable shelves included for the proper arrangement and organisation of you stock within the counter. This will make it easy to properly use the provided usable space of 358L.
Polar supply a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard with every G600 Prep Counter.
Key Features of the Polar G600 Counter Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Lockable self-closing doors
- Fan assisted cooling gives even temperature distribution
- Manual defrost
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Electronic display & rapid chill recovery rate
- Temperature range of -10°C to -20°C
- 1/1 gastronorm compatible interior
- Lockable castors fitted
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W1795 x D700
- Gross internal volume 417L / 14.73 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 358L
- 3 adjustable shelves included
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class E
- 60mm insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Max ambient 5°C to 32°C
- Power 230V, 750W, UK Plug
- Electric usage 8.8 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 3197 kWh/annum
- Weight 136kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included