Why Buy the Polar G599 Freezer Prep Counter?
The expertly crafted G599 Freezer Prep Counter from Polar, is designed to fit perfectly in any commercial kitchen, especially one where space is limited. By combining a usable food preparation top and a freezer, this unit ensures that you can handle two services in a seamless manner for total kitchen efficiency. The robust work surface is also sturdy enough to support small appliances such as bain maries or microwaves if required.
The G599 prep station comes with a full stainless steel construction. Stainless steel is an ideal material choice because it is hardy and durable. It is also easy to clean ensuring that you are able to maintain kitchen hygiene at all times.
Its 2 solid hinged doors give you easy access to the freezer area. The doors have a self-closing function to help limit escape of cold air and reduce energy wastage even during constant use during busy services.
You will have user-friendly controls to accurately adjust the temperatures between –10°C and -20°C. These temperatures will provide optimum conditions for the preservation of your merchandise. To prevent any accumulation of frost, this prep counter uses an automatic defrost system. It has a rapid chill recovery rate for efficiency purposes.
Additionally, lockable castors are fitted as standard for the easy movement and positioning of the unit within your kitchen and added stability once in situ. You will be provided with 2 adjustable shelves to help you properly utilise the usable capacity of 205L. Polar supply a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G599 Counter Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Lockable self-closing doors
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Electronic display
- Temperature range of -10°C to -20°C
- Rapid chill recovery rate
- Castors, front braked
- 1/1 gastronorm compatible interior
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Removeable door seals
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H860 x W1360 x D700
- Gross internal volume 282L / 9.96 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 205L
- Includes 2 adjustable shelves
- 60mm insulation
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class E
- Refrigerant: R290a
- Max ambient 5°C to 32°C
- Power 230V, 750W, UK Plug
- Electric usage 7 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 2537 kWh/annum
- Weight 98kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included