Why Buy the Infrico BMGN2450BT Freezer Prep Counter?
Looking for a prep counter to help you achieve operational efficiency and encourage improved time management in your food catering business? The BMGN2450BT freezer prep counter from Infrico is one of a kind equipment that will give you an all-in-one prep station to ensure that your business runs smoothly. This model comes with features that enable it to run seamlessly in synch with your kitchen requirements thus saving you both energy and money.
Bringing precision freezer storage to the point of food preparation in any kitchen, this model incorporates a food safe work surface with a large 625 litre gross capacity cabinet enclosed behind 4 solid doors.
Built using a high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel construction, this large preparation counter is both durable and easy to clean. The work top is also made of stainless steel to ensure that every usable surface is not only robust but also hygienic to meet strict food safety standards.
The freezer section is able to provide extreme temperatures for your additional stock. These temperatures range between -18°C to -22°C. Conditions are evenly maintained through a ventilated cooling system which consistently distributes and circulates air. To prevent the accumulation of frosted ice due to the extreme conditions, the unit employs an automatic defrost system for efficiency purposes.
The model also features electronic control and temperature display to help you monitor and adjust the storage environment according to your needs. 4 shelves designed to accept 1/1 GN pans help increase organisation within the storage area.
The BMGN2450BT freezer prep counter also includes a 2 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Infrico BMGN2450BT Gastronorm Freezer Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronically controlled with temperature display
- Temperature range of -18°C to -22°C
- Internal corners rounded & internal drain for easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs
- Completely injected compact structure
- High-grade AISI 304 stainless steel
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H850 (exc. upstand) x W2452 x D700
- Standard 100mm coved splashback
- Gross internal volume 625L
- Net capacity 597L
- 4 x 1/1 gastronorm shelves included
- Power: 690W, 230V, 13A
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Rating D
- R290 refrigerant
- Weight 213kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included