Why Buy the Foster EP1/4L Freezer Prep Counter?
Looking for a prep counter that will offer you the best service in your commercial food establishment? The EP1/4L might just be the one you are looking for. Built using the latest and most advanced technology in the market, this counter is designed to fit right into your business.
The EP1/4L comes from a range of prep counters by Fosters that are designed to offer you two services. You benefit from a prep counter with a freezer storage underneath meaning that all core ingredients are stored close to hand at the point of preparation. The EP1/4L model comes with an aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior. Aluminium is ideal because it is lighter than conventional plastic. Stainless steel is hardy and will not dent, or get corroded easily. Both materials are easy to clean making the counter easy to maintain.
With 4 solid hinged doors, you will have easy access to the freezer section of the counter. Additionally, the doors have a fitted floating lock to keep your stock well secured at all times. Inside, the freezer unit is able to provide extreme temperatures ranging between -18°C to -22°C. This is made possible through a forced air circulation system which blows air directly to the condenser.
Such temperatures are bound to cause an accumulation of frosted ice within the freezer. To prevent this, Foster has built in an automatic defrost system. This not only saves you the hassle of cleaning out the frosted ice manually, but it also frees up valuable space within the counter and enhances performance and efficiency.
There is a touch sensitive control system which enables you to monitor and adjust the temperatures provided accordingly. This refrigerated counter has heavy-duty magnetic door gaskets, specially coated coil and easily removable fittings. It also includes 24 months of manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Foster EP1/4L EcoPro G2 1/4 Freezer Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 4 Solid hinged doors
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Reduces compressor running time by 15% with Airlines ventilation
- Touch-sensitive hidden until lit control panel
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Temperature range of -18°C to -21°C
- Concealed refrigeration system
- High-performance cyclopentane foam
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- ECA approved
- 98% recyclable
- Fitted with 80mm non-marking castors legs optional
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W2320 x D700
- Gross internal volume 585L / 20.5 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 344.5L
- 8 Nylon coated shelves, two per door GN 1/1
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Max Ambient 43°C
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290 & Refrigerant charge 0.375
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Weight 162.5kg
- Packed weight 192kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included