Why Buy the Foster EP1/3L G3 EcoPro Freezer Prep Counter?
The EP1/3L freezer prep counter from Foster is the best choice for a busy food catering business. It is built by combining a freezer for your perishable food items with a hard top for your food preparation. This will enable you to run a fully efficient business.
The EP1/3L comes with a stainless steel exterior and an aluminium interior. This combination is ideal because it makes for a solid and durable unit that will last long in your business. Additionally, the unit is designed for easy cleaning thus saving you time and allowing you to keep up with the hygienic conditions in your commercial space.
The model comes with 3 solid hinged doors giving you easy access to the freezer section. There is a fully floating lock which provides the needed security for your stored food products at all times. The freezer is able to provide extreme temperatures ranging between -18°C to -21°C. This will accommodate a considerable number of food items allowing you to diversify in your business.
The unit has a touch-sensitive control panel that only comes to life when touched to help you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. With a concealed refrigeration system and an easily accessible controller and compressor, you will have no problem running maintenance on the counter.
It has a high-performance cyclopentane foam to provide the prep counter with the needed insulation for energy preservation. This freezer counter has heavy-duty magnetic door gaskets which help maintain the conditions inside the cabinet. Overall, this unit has been designed to preserve as much energy as possible whilst delivering accurate storage temperatures.
The EP1/3L also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP1/3L EcoPro G3 1/3 Freezer Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Reduce compressor running time by 15% with 'Airlines' ventilation system
- Touch-sensitive hidden until lit control panel
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Temperature range of -18°C to -21°C
- Concealed refrigeration system
- High-performance cyclopentane foam
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- ECA approved
- 98% recyclable
- Fitted with locking, non-marking 80mm castors
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W1865 x D700
- Gross internal volume 435L / 15.7 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 258L
- 6 x 1/1 GN shelves supplied
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290 & Refrigerant charge 0.14
- Max Ambient 43°C
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Noise 68.3dB
- Weight 145kg
- Unpacked 165kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included