Why Buy the Blizzard LBC3SL Slimline Freezer Prep Counter?
The Blizzard LBC3SL Freezer Prep Counter delivers a generous work surface combined with large storage, all within a slimline triple door design. Incorporating effective storage for essential ingredients to the food preparation area, everything you need for rapid service is all close to hand, improving time management and overall kitchen efficiency.
Working as a freezer cabinet this counter solution achieves temperatures within a -18°C to -22°C range. These temperatures are accurately controlled and monitored via the Dixell controller. Utilising a ducted ventilated cooling system, chilled air is evenly and consistently distributed for precision results.
This model generates a generous 339 litre gross volume to house large capacities of stock. This can be fully appreciated with the aid of the 3 adjustable shelves which are included as standard.
A stainless steel interior and exterior ensures longevity and a food-safe construction suitable for any professional establishment. Fitted with heavy duty castors, mobility when manoeuvering and positioning the unit is granted. Stainless steel also gives an easy to clean and maintain finish and when combined with internal rounded corners observing strict food safety and hygiene levels is simple.
Main Features of the LBC3SL Slim-Line Stainless Steel Freezer Counter
- Triple solid door layout
- Precision Dixell temperature controller
- -18°C to -22°C temperature range
- Ducted system with ventilated cooling
- Includes 3 adjustable shelves - 1 per door
- Doors with self-closing feature and dwell 'stay open' position
- Internally rounded corners
- Full stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Specifications and Running Requirements
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W1795 x D600
- Shelf dimensions (mm): 330 x 430
- 339L gross capacity
- Power: 560W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage 2957kWh/annum
- Energy Rating D
- Climate Class 4
- R290 refrigerant
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 129kg
- A full 24 month manufacturers parts and labour warranty is included as standard