Why Buy the Blizzard LBC3 Freezer Prep Counter?
The LBC3 freezer prep counter from Blizzard is able to combine a solid worktop for your food preparation with an efficient triple door freezer which will preserve your most perishable food items. This means that everything you need during a busy service is stored in optimum conditions, close to hand for improved time management and operational efficiency.
This space-saving unit is constructed using stainless steel. Stainless steel is ideal for this kind of equipment because it is durable and easily cleanable. This way, you will not only have the unit for a long time, but you will benefit from a food-safe, hygienic finish.
Additionally, the unit has 3 solid hinged doors. The doors have a self-closing with dwell position function. While you will not have a problem loading in your merchandise into the freezer section, you will not leave the door opened accidentally thus affecting energy conservation. Using an automatic operation, this model operates even air distribution by a ducted system to provide precision temperatures ranging between -18°C to -22°C. These temperatures will cater to a considerable amount of merchandise.
The unit also comes with an automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the freezer. This helps maintain the efficiency of theequipment as well as clear much-needed space for your stock. It has rounded corners on the inside for easy cleaning and comes with a replaceable door gasket which makes maintenance simple. The gasket also acts as a seal to prevent the loss of cold air within the freezer section.
The prep counter comes with 3 x 1/1 shelves to help you properly utilise the provided 294L of space provided. The LBC3 triple door gastornorm freezer prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard LBC3 Freezer Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- 1/1 gastronorm compatible
- Self-closing doors with dwell position
- Automatic defrost
- Even air distribution by ducted system
- Temperature range of -18°C to -22°C
- Internal corners rounded for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty castors as standard
- Door gaskets are replaceable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H835 (935 inc. upstand) x W1795 x D700
- Coved 100mm upstand as standard
- Gross internal volume 465L
- Net Usable Volume 294L
- 3 x 1/1 GN shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Power: 750W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage 3836 kWh/annum
- Decibels: 42dBA
- Weight: 147.00 kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included