Blizzard LBC3 Freezer Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard LBC3 Freezer Prep Counter?
The LBC3 freezer prep counter from Blizzard is able to combine a solid worktop for your food preparation with an efficient triple door freezer which will preserve your most perishable food items. This means that everything you need during a busy service is stored in optimum conditions, close to hand for improved time management and operational efficiency.
This space-saving unit is constructed using stainless steel. Stainless steel is ideal for this kind of equipment because it is durable and easily cleanable. This way, you will not only have the unit for a long time, but you will benefit from a food-safe, hygienic finish.
Additionally, the unit has 3 solid hinged doors. The doors have a self-closing with dwell position function. While you will not have a problem loading in your merchandise into the freezer section, you will not leave the door opened accidentally thus affecting energy conservation. Using an automatic operation, this model operates even air distribution by a ducted system to provide precision temperatures ranging between -18°C to -22°C. These temperatures will cater to a considerable amount of merchandise.
The unit also comes with an automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the freezer. This helps maintain the efficiency of theequipment as well as clear much-needed space for your stock. It has rounded corners on the inside for easy cleaning and comes with a replaceable door gasket which makes maintenance simple. The gasket also acts as a seal to prevent the loss of cold air within the freezer section.
The prep counter comes with 3 x 1/1 shelves to help you properly utilise the provided 294L of space provided. The LBC3 triple door gastornorm freezer prep counter also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard LBC3 Freezer Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- 1/1 gastronorm compatible
- Self-closing doors with dwell position
- Automatic defrost
- Even air distribution by ducted system
- Temperature range of -18°C to -22°C
- Internal corners rounded for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty castors as standard
- Door gaskets are replaceable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H835 (935 inc. upstand) x W1795 x D700
- Coved 100mm upstand as standard
- Gross internal volume 465L
- Net Usable Volume 294L
- 3 x 1/1 GN shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Power: 750W, 230V, 13A
- Electric usage 3836 kWh/annum
- Decibels: 42dBA
- Weight: 147.00 kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||4 x 1/1 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||417|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||311|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.