Why Buy the Valera VSALSS2 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Combining valuable work space with refrigerated storage the Valera VSALSS2 Prep Counter is a core piece of equipment for any busy catering kitchen. Creating a complete food preparation station, the chilled cabinet offers a 240 litre capacity to house everything you need, close to hand during service. This eliminates the time spent going to and from alternative storage areas resulting in improved time management and greater operational efficiency. The large stainless steel work top gives ample space on which to chop, slice, dice and put together dishes.
Valera's VSALSS2 food preparation counter operates within a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C, suitable for a full range of chilled produce. Featuring a digital controller and clear temperature display, storage conditions are simple to set and easy to monitor.
Designed with an undermounted refrigeration system the VSALSS2 benefits from a reduced width, ideal for compact kitchens where space is at a premium. The bottom positioned condenser also draws air from the coolest parts of the kitchen for overall improved efficiency. Fitted with castors as standard, maneuvering the unit is simple whether during initial placement or whilst carrying out cleaning.
Suitable for positioning in the high heat of a working commercial kitchen, in temperatures up to 38°C you can enjoy optimum chilling without any negative effect on performance and efficiency.
Key Features of the Valera VSALSS2 Compact Prep Counter
- 1/1 GN compatible
- 2 door refrigerated cabinet
- Solid stainless steel work top
- Undermounted refrigeration system
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Digital controller and display
- Castors fitted as standard
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Static cooling refrigeration system with circulating fan
Specifications and Running Requirements
- External dimensions (mm): 920 x 900 x 700 (HxWxD)
- Capacity: 240 litres / 8.5 cubic foot
- 2 shelves supplied
- Power: 250W, requires 13A supply
- Energy rating D
- Refrigerant R134a
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperatures of 38°C at 60% RH
- Weight: 70kg
- A full 2 years parts and labour warranty is supplied as standard