Why Buy the Tefcold SA910B Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Are you looking to improve the way you prepare your food for commercial purposes? Look no further than Tefcold’s range of prep counters that are designed to not only offer you a clean and presentable surface for food preparation but refrigerated storage function for your food items and ingredients.
The Tefcold SA910B refrigerated prep counter has an external and internal stainless steel finish that is both durable and easy to clean. 2 adjustable doors will give you easy access to the unit while still securing your stock. The doors have a self-closing function that prevents you from accidentally leaving them open.
The unit has an under-counter refrigerated storage unit that is responsible for keeping your merchandise well secured and fresh throughout. It comes with a fully automatic operation which involves an off-cycle defrost system. This ensures that no frosted ice accumulates within the cabinet. A fan assisted cooling system evenly distributes cool air within the counter, especially important for consistent temperatures and for the rapid cooling of merchandise.
You will have a digital controller to help you regulate the temperature within the prep counter. Temperatures provided range between 2°C to 10°C which you will find suitable for a wide range of food items and ingredients. Additionally, the replaceable door gasket found on the door helps in the cleaning and maintenance process of the counter.
With a gross internal volume of 290L and a net internal volume of 201 litres, you will have plenty of space storing your stock. You also have 2 adjustable shelves which help you create the right order within the refrigerated under counter.
The unit comes with adjustable feet which are important in keeping it level at all times. This is especially important in areas with uneven ground. The Tefcold SA910B refrigerated prep counter also includes 24 months manufacturer parts warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold SA910B Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Self-closing doors
- Fully automatic & defrost off cycle
- Wet wall with fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 10C
- Replaceable door gasket
- 1/1 Gastronorm cupboards
- Adjustable shelves and feet
- External & internal stainless steel
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Internal dimensions (mm) H500 x W800 x D515
- External dimensions (mm) H880 x W900 x D700
- Gross internal volume 260L/ 9.18 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 201L
- 2 shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 68
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 3.12 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 1,139 kWh per annum
- Electric 230V, 2.1A, 155W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 42
- Weight 72kg
- Packed 82kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included