Prodis EC-3SS Triple Door Refrigerated Prep Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Prodis EC-3SS Triple Door Refrigerated Prep Counter?
Prep counters are the ideal addition to a commercial foodservice premises as they provide valuable work surface to prepare your food combined with chilled storage to hold ingredients in optimum conditions and close to hand during busy services.
The EC-3SS has a stainless steel exterior and interior. Stainless steel is ideal because it is hardy and will not get damaged easily. It is also easy to clean making sure that you run a hygienic, food safe business. This freestanding counter also comes with 3 solid hinged doors giving you easy access to your merchandise in the refrigerated section.
With a fan assisted cooling system, the unit will provide temperatures ranging between 2°C to 8°C. This temperature range is ideal for a considerable amount of stock thus enabling you to diversify in your menu preparation. You will be able to actively monitor and adjust your temperature through a digital controller and temperature display to ensure optimum conditions are always achieved and maintained.
The unit comes with an automatic defrost system which prevents the accumulation of frosted ice. This also saves you time and energy in a busy kitchen. Inside the counter has rounded internal corners for easy cleaning. It has a front venting system which makes the counter ideal for premises limited by space. Adjustable feet under this prep counter keep it level at all times regardless of the surface.
The counter can handle 1/1 GN shelves making it ideal for any busy kitchen. In this case, the unit has 3 adjustable shelves to help you properly utilise the available capacity of 368L.
This prep counter from Prodis also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts & labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Prodis EC-3SS Compact Saladette Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement with compact space saving design
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Full-length stainless steel door handles
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Digital temperature control and display
- Rounded internal corners for easy cleaning
- Front venting, under mounted compressor and condenser
- Adjustable feet
- Accepts 1/1 gastronorms (not included)
- Food safe stainless steel worktop
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H870 x W1365 x D700
- Gross internal volume 368L / 13 cubic foot
- 3 adjustable shelves included
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- For use in maximum ambient temperatures 30°C at 55%RH
- Refrigerant R600a
- Electric usage 1150 kWh/annum
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||1/1 GN|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||400|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.