Why Buy the Infrico ME1003II Refrigerated Prep Counter?
In many businesses, the quality of your service is partly determined by the kind of equipment you use. Higher quality means better service from you and more loyalty from your customers. This is why Infrico has worked hard to give you the ME1003II refrigerated prep counter.
Combining a triple door refrigeration cabinet with a food safe food preparation surface, it's never been more convenient to create exquisite dishes in a timely fashion. This compact gastronorm cold counter has an interior and exterior high-grade AISI 304 stainless steel construction, ideal for the durability of the unit within your commercial space. You will not only enjoy years of service but will also have an easy time cleaning and maintaining the unit.
3 solid hinged doors give you easy access to the unit’s fridge section where you will be storing your food products. Using a ventilated cooling system, this prep station will provide an even distribution of cool air within the temperature range of 0°C to 6°C. You can utilise the automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the chiller for optimum efficiency and performance.
This also helps free up the much-needed space within the chiller for your merchandise. Additionally, this unit features rounded internal corners to aid cleaning and a flat worktop with a coved upstand. It has a GN capacity of 1/1 (3 gastronorm shelves are included) with an additional 3 pairs of tray slides per door for the placement of your food products.
The ME1003II refrigerated prep counter from Infrico is supplied with a 2 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Infrico ME1003II Compact Gastronorm Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Solid hinged doors
- Ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Electronically controlled
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range of 0°C to 6°C
- Flat worktop with coved upstand
- Rounded internal corners to aid cleaning
- AISI 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Door gaskets are replaceable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H895 (995 inc. upstand) x W1460 x D700
- Fitted with 100mm coved upstand
- GN Capacity 1 x 1/1 + 3 pairs slide trays per door
- Gross internal volume 355L
- Net capacity 327L
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Rating C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Max Ambient 30°C
- Power: 565W, 230V, 13A
- Energy consumption 1099kWh/annum
- Weight: 162kg
- Supplied with 24 months full manufacturers parts and labour warranty included