Why Buy the Blizzard BCC3-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The Blizzard BCC3-ECO compact prep counter is an ecofriendly invention that will bring a mix of class and professionalism in your business. Built with your business in mind, the refrigerated prep counter has an aesthetically pleasing finish that incorporates durable stainless steel materials for enhanced longevity in tough commercial settings.
It features cutting edge technological additions that help you save money while getting the most out of the refrigeration without causing a negative impact on the environment.
The refrigerated prep counter has an improved shelf design that supports 3 x 1/1 size gastronorm shelves. This creates more space for your storage purposes and allows you to create order in your prep counter. The Blue Line Dixell thermostat helps you maintain even temperatures inside your prep counter to ensure the best conditions for your products. It has a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C.
The counter also features tilted holes in the front panel, a fan assisted cooling system and an automatic defrost system that helps maintain its efficiency. With replaceable door gaskets and a thicker cyclopentane foaming agent, your prep counter will be well insulated thus keeping the cool air inside the prep counter.
A sliding condensing unit makes it easy for you to carry out maintenance procedures while the green R290 refrigerant gas allows you to take part in the conservation of the environment.
The Blizzard BCC3-ECO refrigerated prep counter comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the BCC3-ECO Gastronorm Counter
- For commercial use
- Green ecofriendly refrigerant gas
- Automatic defrost system
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Fan assisted cooling system
- Blue Line Digital Dixell thermostat with a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Tilted holes in front panel for better circulation
- Stainless steel construction
- Thicker cyclopentane foaming agent
- Anti-condensation material and a condensate tray
- Internal raised door profile and an improved shelf design
- Easily removable condenser filter
- Sliding condensing unit for easy maintenance
- Fitted with 4 rollers and securing feet
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H888 x W1365 x D700
- 3 x 1/1 size gastronorm shelves (1 for each door)
- Gross internal volume 342L
- Net usable volume 239L
- Climate class 4
- Energy Rating D
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electric 1293 kWh per annum
- Electric 13A, 230V, 230W, UK plug
- 45mm insulation
- Noise level dB: 42
- Weight 132kg
- 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty