Why Buy the Blizzard BCC2-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter?
The new Blizzard BCC2-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter is your best solution for an aesthetically pleasing and ecofriendly counter for your commercial kitchen. Built with the best performance in mind, this countertop boasts advanced technology which helps you save money in energy consumption. Combining refrigerated storage and a food prep surface all in one unit, kitchen efficiency can be optimised.
The prep counter is made using quality stainless steel for total professionalism. This way, you are able to please your customers while still maintaining the longevity of your prep counter. It has a Dixell blue Line controller with a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C. It can, therefore, provide the right storage conditions for a number of foods.
The Blizzard BCC2-ECO incorporates a thicker cyclopentane foaming agent with replaceable gaskets and an automatic defrost system to make sure that the conditions inside the prep counter not only remain as required at all times, but that the prep counter is able to operate as efficiently as possible.
The prep counter also includes tilted holes on the front panel and a fan assisted ventilation system for better air circulation. Internal rounded corners make it easier to clean.
It comes with rollers and securing feet to make positioning easy and to help keep it level regardless of the conditions of the floor. This makes it easier for you to work on it as well as keep an impressive display.
The Blizzard BCC2-ECO Refrigerated Prep Counter comes with a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard BCC2-ECO Gastronorm Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Key access to condensing unit
- Under mounted refrigeration system draws air from cooler areas
- Dixell blue Line controller
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Tilted holes in front panel.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Thicker cyclopentane foaming agent
- Anti-condensation material
- Internal raised door profile
- Easily removable condenser filter
- Sliding condensing unit for easy maintenance
- Condensate tray
- 4 rollers with 2 securing feet
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Fan assisted cooling system
- Automatic defrost system
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- 2 x 1/1 size gastronorm shelves (1 for each door)
- Gross capacity 214L
- Net capacity 159L
- Dimensions (mm): H888 x W900 x D700
- Green refrigerant gas (R600a with a low GWP)
- Energy rating C
- Climate class 4
- Electric 13A, 230V, 142W
- kWh/Annum 801
- 45mm insulation
- Noise level 42dB
- Weight 100 kg
- 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard