Polar G620 Counter Top Ice Maker
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Polar G620 Counter Top Ice Maker?
Are you looking for a consistent supply of ice for commercial purposes? Consider working with Polar’s range of ice makers. They are made using the latest technology to give you clean and solid ice throughout the year. The G620 model is ideal for supplying ice to restaurants and bars.
It comes with a stainless steel exterior that is durable, hygienic and easy to clean. Considering that ice making exposes your machine to plenty of water, stainless steel is the best material as it does not rust. This countertop manual fill ice machine only requires that you lift the lid, fill the water reservoir provided and wait as fresh ice fills an internally removable basket. This basket holds approximately 120 cubes. The machine does not require a water drain connection and can produce 17Kg of ice every 24 hours.
It has a storage capacity of 2Kg and produces 12 bullet shaped ice cubes every 10 minutes. It also includes 12-month parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G620 Top Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Manual fill table top ice maker
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Simple to use push button control
- Top filling with lid to enhance hygiene and efficiency
- Supplied with hygienic scoop
- No water drainage connection required
- Choice of small, medium or large cubes
- Stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H415 x W365 x D420
- Output of 17kg per 24hours
- Storage capacity 2Kg, 3.9L water tank
- 12 bullet shaped cubes every 10 minutes
- Electric 230V, 150W, 0.7A, UK Plug
- Refrigerant R600a
- Ambient temperature range +15°C to +38°C
- Weight 18kg
- 12 Months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Output||17kg / 24hr - 36 cubes / hour|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.