Polar CD080 Undercounter Fridge
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Polar CD080 Undercounter Fridge?
Are you looking for a dependable under-counter fridge, then look no further than the CD080 from Polar. The unit is designed for light duty commercial use which can operate in ambient temperatures up to 32C.
It has a durable stainless steel finish which is more resistant to damage such as dents and scratches. Damage is more prone to happening in busy kitchens and working environments, so a stainless steel fridge is an effective investment. The 32.5mm insulation helps maintain the cool air within the unit.
The fridge comes with two adjustable shelves which are height adjusted to allow for more customisation when storing stock. Shelves can be moved closer together or farther apart, depending on the size of what needs to be stored. The shelves can be removed to give even more space for storing very large items. It is also easier to clean the inside of your fridge or to clean the shelves individually. The door comes pre-fitted with a lock, so you can be sure that your stock will remain safe from theft when the fridge is not in use.
A digital LED temperature display and controller is mounted to the front of the unit, giving you constant information about the storage conditions of the unit. The controller gives manual control over the temperature which can be set between 2C and 8C. An automatic defrost system helps reduce the accumulation of frosted ice from within the counter thus maintaining its high efficiency. It has a gross internal volume of 150L and a net usable volume of 64L.
The Polar CD080 under-counter chiller includes a full 2-year Parts & Labour Warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar CD080 Undercounter Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic defrost
- Lockable and reversible door
- LED temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to +8C
- Rear fixed castors and adjustable front feet
- Stainless steel exterior and white interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H855 x W600 x D585
- 40mm insulation thickness
- Gross internal volume 150L/ 5.3 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 64L
- 2 adjustable main shelves & single half shelf
- Climate Class 4
- Refrigerant R600a
- Ambient temperature range +5C to 32C
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Electric 230V, 150W, 1A, UK Plug
- kWh/24hr 1.12
- kWh/annum 408
- Noise 40 dB
- Weight 44kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Shelves||2 adjustable and 1 half|
|Warranty||24 months Parts And Labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||64|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.