Osborne 420ES Bottle Cooler
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Special Order - Please Call for Lead Time
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Osborne 420ES Bottle Cooler?
Looking for a fridge you can rely on to effectively cool your beverages for commercial use? Consider working with Osborne’s range of chillers designed to guarantee cool and refreshing drinks for your customers. The Osborne 4200S bottle cooler is built for such functions and it will serve you well through every service.
This hinged door cooler from Osborne has a painted steel exterior and an aluminium interior which is durable, especially against continuous use in a commercial space, and it’s easy to clean. You will, therefore, be able to meet strict hygiene requirements in your pub or bar.
An automatic defrost system helps eliminate frosted ice from the cabinet and other integral components of your cooler for efficiency while an inbuilt condensate collection mechanism prevents messy situations within the fridge. This model can provide temperatures ranging between 1°C to 5°C for your stock.
The 420ES bottle cooler also comes with a fan assisted cooling system with a fast temperature pull down when needed. It has a lockable door to keep your drinks well secured at all times and a low energy LED light for the perfect illumination of your bottle display.
This hinged door bottle cooler from Osborne boasts an impressive 257 litre capacity. It also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Osborne 420ES Bottle Cooler
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Glass hinged doors (lockable)
- Auto defrost and auto condensate removal
- Fan assisted interior for fast temperature pull down
- Fan cooled condenser
- Temperature range of 1C to 5C
- Replaceable gaskets
- Internal lighting for better display
- Interior Finish Aluminium
- Exterior Finish Painted steel
Running Features and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H905 x W1110 x D570
- Gross internal volume 257L
- 6 adjustable shelves
- Refrigerant R600a
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Special Order - Please Call for Lead Time|
|Interior Finish||Beaten Aluminium|
|Internal Height (mm)||730mm|
|Internal Width (mm)||850mm|
|Internal Depth (mm)||420mm|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||0.091|
|Brand||Osborne Bottle Coolers|
|Shelf Type||Split Flat Wire Adjustable|
|Temperature Range||1C to 5C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.