Osborne 250ES Bottle Cooler
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Special Order - Please Call for Lead Time
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Osborne 250ES Bottle Cooler?
When looking for the best fridge for your commercial drinks, consider working with the Osborne 250ES hinged double door bottle cooler. The chiller has been made using cutting edge technology and features that enhance the overall experience of owning a fridge in a commercial setting.
This model comes with a painted steel finish exterior and an easy to clean aluminium interior. This mix of finishes makes your bar refrigeration more durable, especially when in constant use. It has an automatic defrost system that will remove all ice from the cabinet thus enhancing your unit’s efficiency.
The 250ES fridge has a front vented cabinet for better aeration and is able to provide temperatures ranging between 1Â°C and 5Â°C thanks to a maintenance-free condenser. A digital controller allows you to regulate the temperatures within the cabinet to fit your preferences. You will find this convenient and accommodating for your maximum load of beverages.
Additionally, the drinks chiller also features a fan assisted cooling system that rapidly cools your merchandise thus saving you time and the amount of energy consumed. A lockable door ensures that your bottles are well secured at all times while an energy efficient LED light creates the perfect illumination within the display. The cooler also comes with a replaceable door gasket for easy cleaning and maintenance.
This twin door bottle cooler is able to accommodate 198 x 275ml bottles at any one time. It includes 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of Osborne 250ES Bottle Cooler
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Glass hinged doors (lockable)
- Automatic defrost
- Low voltage fan assisted cooling
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- maintenance free condenser
- Easy clean interior & replaceable gasket
- Digital controller
- Temperature range of 1C to 5C
- Interior Finish Aluminium
- Exterior Finish Painted steel
- Depth consists of 390mm at the top & 210mm at the bottom
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H905 x W900 x D550
- Gross internal volume 220L
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Refrigerant R600a
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Special Order - Please Call for Lead Time|
|Interior Finish||Beaten Aluminium|
|Internal Height (mm)||740mm at front, 585mm at back|
|Internal Width (mm)||820mm|
|Internal Depth (mm)||390mm at top, 210mm at bottom|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||0.091|
|Brand||Osborne Bottle Coolers|
|Shelf Type||Split Flat Wire Adjustable|
|Temperature Range||1C to 5C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.