Why Buy the Framec SUNNY Slimline Multideck Display?
The Framec Sunny SL Multideck range has a slim line design ideal for businesses limited by space and access. This mid-range multideck includes all necessary features and solid build quality without the hefty price tag, delivering outstanding value.
Key Features of the Framec SUNNY Slimline Multideck:
- Fan assisted cooling systems guarantee even and consistent storage conditions.
- A free standing plug in unit that has all components integrated into the body of the equipment.
- Measuring 1985mm height and 737mm depth this range is the perfect solution for businesses with limited access and space but still demand maximum capacity.
- The white interior and exterior provide clean and professional lines which emphasise the sleek design.
- The automatic defrost function ensures that hygiene levels remain high and cleaning is made easy.
- A fully automatic operation makes usage easy, precise and accurate.
- With a digital temperature display monitoring of refrigerated conditions is made simple.
- The temperature range of 2°C-8°C provides optimum storage conditions for deli products, dairy, cooked meats, sandwiches and chilled drinks etc. This unit is suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 25ËšC and 65%RH.
- With 4 adjustable shelves creating 5 levels of storage, capacity is optimised and with the option of flat or tilted shelves you can select your own individual display requirements.
- A switchable interior light provides the most attractive illumination for produce.
- Adjustable feet allow units to be levelled creating a uniformed appearance between equipment.
- A soft night blind is fitted as standard to increase efficiency out of hours, effectively enclosing and containing the chilled air.
- The model is available in a choice of widths providing the perfect unit for any business.
There is also a larger model available which is 1885mm wide.
This unit comes with a 24 Months Parts Only Warranty, with the option of an additional 12 or 24 Months Labour Warranty.
For more information on purchasing the right multideck take a look at our buying guide page.
*Components such as blinds, bulbs and other wear and tear parts are not covered under any warranty.*