Why Buy the Vestfrost AKG377 Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerator?
The Vestfrost AKG397 Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerator is ideal for Pharmacies, Laboratories, Hospitals, Veterinary Centres and Health Centres. Formerly known as the AKG377, this new model offers updated features improved performance with reduced energy consumption, a lower noise level during use and the ability to extract datalogging via a USB connection.
Developed for dependable storage of medicine, the AKG397 is equipped with an external digital display, with fully electronic pharmacautical temperature control to ensure a reliably consistent set temperature between +2°C and +8°C.
With a glass door and internal LED illumination, contents can be checked at a glance without opening the door and affecting the unit temperature unnecessarily - it also comes with an integrated lock for added security.
Key Features of the AKG397 Refrigerator:
- Pre-painted steel exterior with white PVC interior
- 93/42/EEC Medical Device Certification
- LED lighting at the top of the unit for maximum visibility
- Efficient 35mm cyclopentane insulation
- Adjustable biomedical wire shelves
- Hygienically positioned digital pharmaceutical controller with temperature display
- High/low temperature alarm
- Open door alarm
- Probe failure alarm
- Reversible glass door
- Integrated lock
- Backplate prevents potential frost damage
- Datalogging on each of 5 probes, capacity 35000 logs retrieved via USB connection
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted dual air stream cooling
- 2 rear castors
- Compatible with DIM 58345 kit
Specificaitons of the AKG397 Medical Fridge
- External dimensions: 1919 x 595 x 638 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 1587 x 518 x 460 mm (HxWxD)
- 360 litre capacity
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Maximum number of shelves: 9 + bottom
- Shelves supplied: 5 + bottom
- Climate Class N
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Noise level: 41 dB
This unit comes with a 36 Months Parts & Labour Warranty.