Vestfrost AKG317 Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerator
- No longer available
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Vestfrost AKG317 Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerator?
The Vestfrost AKG317 Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerator is ideal for Pharmacies, Laboratories, Hospitals, Veterinary Centres and Health Centres.
Developed for dependable storage of medicine, the AKG317 is equipped with an external digital display, with fully electronic temperature control to ensure a reliably consistent set temperature between +2°C and +8°C.
With a glass door and internal LED illumination, contents can be checked at a glance without opening the door and affecting the unit temperature unnecessarily - it also comes with an integrated lock for added security.
Key Features of the AKG317 Refrigerator:
- Pre-painted galvanized steel construction
- 93/42/EEC Medical Device Certification
- LED lighting at the top of the unit for maximum visibility
- Efficient cyclopentane insulation
- Adjustable biomedical wire shelves
- Digital controller with temperature display
- High/low temperature alarm
- Reversible glass door with aluminium handle
- Integrated lock
- Replaceable door gasket
This unit comes with a 36 Months Parts & Labour Warranty.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||pre-painted galvanized steel|
|Warranty||36 Months Parts and Labour|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||306|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.