Why Buy the Labcold RLVF1517 Sparkfree Freezer?
From the leaders in medical and scientific refrigeration, the Labcold RLVF1517 Sparkfree Freezer offers storage for flammable or volatile substances at precision temperatures. With all sources of ignition removed from the interior chamber, safety is a prime feature whilst the fan assisted cooling system generates accurate temperatures within a -18°C to -25°C, suitable for a range of delicate, temperature sensitive substances. With six adjustable shelves the 406 litre capacity can be fully optimised, all contents remaining ordered and organised.
To protect the integrity of contents the Labcold RLVF1517 Freezer features multiple visual and audio alarms to guarantee that items are never compromised. With a high/low temperature alarm and open door alarm you can ensure that storage conditions are consistent and that you are alerted to any fluctuations. Also fitted with a door lock as standard, contents always remain secure and protected from unauthorised access.
Warning: Please Note - do not store open containers of volatile substances in this freezer
Key Features of the Labcold Single Door Upright Freezer
- Sparkfree with no sources of ognition within the chamber
- -18°C to -25°C temperature range (factory setting -20°C)
- Digital temperature display
- Visual and audio high/low temperature alarm
- Door open alarm
- Door lock as standard
- 6 adjustable shelves
- Right hinged door
- 4 rollers for easy positioning
- Fan circulated cooling
- Painted steel exterior with painted aluminium interior
Specifications of the RVLF1517 Solid Door Freezer
- Exterior dimensions: 1875 x 600 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- Interior dimensions: 1690 x 440 x 500 mm (HxWxD)
- Shelf size: 413 x 438 mm (WxD)
- Capacity: 406 litres
- Power: 3.16kWh/24hr
- Weight: 97kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard