Igloo KAMELEO Patisserie Display
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Igloo KAMELEO Patisserie Display?
The Igloo KAMELEO patisserie display is an ideal piece of equipment for people who wish to display their food products for sale purposes. This model has features that enable the maximum exposure of food products without you having to compromise on the hygiene and the safety of your stock.
This pastry case from Igloo has a stainless steel finish that is both durable and easy to clean. You will find this finish helpful because it enables you to fully enjoy your display without worrying about mechanical damage. Its interior is painted silver and has a variety of backdoors which range from sliding doors to hinged doors according to the width of the model you pick.
Its dynamic cooling allows you to properly preserve your food items hence avoid losses. It has adjustable sloping shelves for the proper display of your products. Shelves also help increase the surface area for the display.
The model comes with an automatic defrost system that is helpful in avoiding any ice build-up. An auto condensation disposal mechanism helps keep the unit clean and neat at all times. Products will be provided with temperatures ranging from 5°C to 15°C.
The Igloo KAMELEO patisserie display also includes a 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo KAMELEO Patisserie Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Curved glass front
- Auto defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Auto condensor vaporization
- Temperature range of 5C to 15C
- Height and angle adjustable sloping shelves
- Three cabinet sizes available
- Adjustable legs
- Internal frame of painted silver
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1350 x W (optional) x D960
- Backsliding door with double glazed glass (KAM100W & KAM140W models)
- Back hinged door with double glazed glass (KAM70W models)
- Suitable for use in ambient temperature of 25°C and 65% RH
- Power: 600W/ 13 Amp Plug
- Energy Consumption: 8.3 kWh/h
- Weight: 170kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||5C to 15C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.